November 7, 2019
In this episode I’m talking with Dan Jason the owner of Salt Spring Seeds. Dan has a pioneer vision to help communities around the world let go of their dependence on the food industry and fulfill their communities grocery needs at home - without compromising the varieties of food we love!
He is committed to helping people grow their own food and save their own seeds. In this episode we're exploring how to relate with our future through the foods we choose.
We're also diving into:
- How the design of seeds can effect our longevity on the planet
- The basic seeds that can keep us be sustained into the future
- What’s needed to keep our communities from being cut off from food sources
- How to feed ourselves and get beyond having to pay for food
To contact Dan Jason you can go to: SaltSpringSeeds.com
October 16, 2019
I’ve been waiting to interview Elizabeth May, Leader of the Green Party of Canada for a while. She has her finger on the pulse of our nation and planet when it comes to all of the positive changes going on around us. From my perspective she is keyed into them by her awareness of what's needed to pull us back into environmental balance.
In this show I was astonished to realize that Canadians are being kept in the closet about how other countries are farther along and considerably more determined with their progress with turning climate issues around.
On one hand I felt really grateful that other countries are so committed to saving our planet. On the other it made me question why Canada is so far behind with our own progress.
What we discuss on this show:
- The profound changes Elizabeth is witnessing on the planet and why Canadians haven’t been privileged to what’s going on
- How each of us can help effect change on the planet
- How Big corporate industries are giving instructions to people in the Prime Minister’s office
- What Elizabeth would do with parliament if she became Prime Minister
- How this Environmental Emergency is turning us all into Global citizens
To learn more about Elizabeth and her Party you can go to: GreenParty.ca
September 21, 2019
I’m talking with Ken Berentzen of Ken & Zen who HELPS PEOPLE TO RISE AND CREATE CHANGE IN THE WORLD through using his video production and marketing skills. This was a truly exciting conversation filled with thought provoking ideas for moving mountains in your own back yard... you won't want to miss it!
In this episode we’re talking about:
- THE PITFALLS OF DAY TO DAY LIVING that keep us from living a fulfilled life
- How to BECOME AWARE OF DEEPLY SUBCONSCIOUS BELIEF PATTERNS to keep them from dictating our lives
- How to use personal healing TO EXPAND THE FREEDOM of showing up into the world as we want to be
- Where THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE is for your soul to blossom
- How we can MAKE COURSE CORRECTIONS when we’re not aligned with our Highest Purpose
In the opener I’m sharing how to fine tune our awareness to catch THOUGHT PATTERNS THAT MASK AS INTUITION.. to become even more expert at manifesting.
Contact Ken at: https://kenandzen.com/
July 21, 2019
I’m talking with an organization that is helping with reducing our community’s dependence on fossil fuels and INCREASING LOCAL RESILIENCE TO THE EFFECTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE!
This environmental organization is also making it really easy for PEOPLE TO LAUNCH THEIR PROJECTS. They’ve helped to establish the Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, Car Stops, Eco Home Tours, solar panels on the high school’s roof, Rainbow Road Pool Allotment Garden on Salt Spring island and so much more…
This organization is the Transition Salt Spring Society (which by the way is different from the Transitions House & second hand shop on the island). They’re apart of a global organization that is HELPING COMMUNITIES BRING THEIR DREAMS of a new resilient culture to the forefront!
In this show we’re talking about:
- By SURROUNDING OURSELVES WITH PEOPLE who are inspired about the future, it rekindles our own inspiration!
- How shifting from hopelessness (about environmental issues) and changing how we think and act INCREASES THE POTENTIAL OF CHANGE into a flourishing future.
- HOW YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT can be supported into it's full realization with the help of this organization.
- How to CREATE THIS TYPE OF SOCIETY in your home town.
Anne Parkinson is the chair of the board of directors of the Transition Salt Spring Society. She is also a Registered Professional Biologist.
Erinanne Harper is Transition Salt Spring Society's Administrator, she’s also a Community Organizer and a Permaculture Designer.
To learn more or contact the Transition Salt Spring Society check out: TransitionSaltSpring.com
July 12, 2019
Aly Coy is a do-it-yourself entrepreneur and author who is LIVING HER DREAMS TO THE MAX. In this episode we’ll be talking about *HOW TO JUGGLE A BUSY LIFE and prioritize things that are important *How writing a book helped Aly process a BIG RELATIONSHIP ISSUE she was facing and what her fans had to say about it *The dream of writing in a cabin in the woods & advise for taking steps towards OFF-THE-GRID LIVING.
I'll also be opening with why it's important that we AWAKEN OUR INNER GENIUS to live a fulfilling life.
July 5, 2019
Colin Crystal is a Tiny House builder who is passionate about helping people realize their Tiny Home DREAMS. In this episode we cover *How tiny homes can solve HOUSING CRISIS ISSUES *How Tiny Homes help people feel MORE CONNECTED TO NATURE & COMMUNITY *How Tiny Homes CONTRIBUTE TO A HAPPIER FUTURE for people who live in spaces they love
June 26, 2019
I’m interviewing Dr. Timothy Schoechle, a GLOBAL EXPERT ON WIRED FIBER NETWORKS about the potential for a safe and protected internet and a clean energy future. We’re talking about: * BETTER OPTIONS THAN A WIRELESS 5G NETWORK * How we can take our energy systems OUT FROM THE CORPORATIONS HANDS * How to rescue our environment and protect our physical well being FROM THE BAD SCIENCE OF 5G WIFI
June 21, 2019
This episode is to help you reconnect with your intuition when the “S” hit's the fan. I'll be sharing about: * Situations that can throw your ability to access your intuition off * A simple way to reconnect to your higher guidance during challenging times * How to use high vibrational energy points in the earth to boost your intuition abilities: A story of a powerful vortex experience Gaianna had in Sedona
April 12, 2019
Here I interview Ahava Shira, Poet and Author. We explore #How writing a memoir BRINGS TRANSFORMATION to one's personal journey #When immersed in creative projects how it's important to TAKE FEAR OUT OF THE DRIVERS SEAT #How to look after our emotional selves AS WE'RE WITNESSING ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS on the planet.
April 5, 2019
Meet wild man, Reed Richard, Poet, Author, a Conductor of Orchestra-Farms. In this show Reed *Talks about how to CONNECT WITH THE EARTH from our experience of body awareness *Re-frames A BIG ISSUE we’re facing globally and what our planet’s actually trying to tell us *Talks about how BECOMING AWARE OF NATURE SPIRITS all around us can benefit our quality of living! xoxo Gaianna Sophia
March 29, 2019
This interview is with Kim Tebbutt, indi-author/publisher, Waterblesser. In this show we’ll explore: * Why we’re RECEIVING DRIPS OF INFORMATION rather than a downpour of what needs to be healed on the planet *How Kim originally connected with her guides * How to love ourselves and our planet BACK TO WELLNESS *Kim also guides us with how to BLESS OUR OWN BODY’s water. xoxo Gaianna!
March 20, 2019
Wow! I just won a Radio Show spot, something I've wanted for a long time but JUST MANIFESTED this past week! In this show we cover:
* How valuable it is to question what we REALLY WANT in life * When opportunity knocks but SELF-DOUBT tries to shut it down * A STRATEGY for getting past this unconscious saboteur
* How to identify WHEN WE'RE NOT LIVING our destiny
xoxo Gaianna! https://gaiannasophia.com/